See you there!
The Baltimore County Department of Aging is hosting a two-day expo that will feature over 300 exhibitors and vendors at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium. Along with others in the area, Centers For Advanced ENT Care, LLC, North Bay ENT and Audiology Division will be providing services for your overall health and well-being. Enjoy the convenience of health care experts and your local community organizations in one place:
- Get a free hearing screening with one of our audiologists and learn more about the role of hearing health in your total wellness.
- Receive an annual flu shot before the flu season begins.
- Find out how your blood pressure is doing— and get your questions answered — with free screenings by local professionals.
- Need assistance with your technology or want to see what Virtual Reality is all about? Stop by the Technology Zone for one-on-one tech appointments.
- Assistance with Medicare Drug Plan Selection.
- Silent auction, free food, and live entertainment.
If you’ve been putting off needed health screenings, don’t miss this convenient opportunity to check them off your to-do list. Add the Power of Age Expo to your calendar today!
For more information on the event please visit: http://www.powerofageexpo.com/
If You Go
Power of Age Expo
Wednesday, October 3, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 4, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Maryland State Fairgrounds
2200 York Road
Timonium, Maryland 21093
You, and feel free to bring a companion, too!
Connect with various providers in one place for helpful screenings, snacks, and fun giveaways
Bring two or more cans of non-perishable food or make a donation to Baltimore County Department of Aging