We have a new name, but our doctors and nurse practitioners remain the same at The Centers For Advanced ENT Care, LLC North Bay ENT and Audiology Division. The new name reflects our team’s devotion to state-of-the-art, compassionate care, and to providing high-quality otolaryngologic, audiologic, allergy care, and hearing aid services to the communities in Eastern Baltimore and Northern Harford Counties.
The practice was established in 1977, with office locations in Towson and Fallston. By 1979 Dr. Gehris was joined by Dr. James Heroy and later in 1993 joined by Dr. Thomas Jordan. Over the years, additional doctors joined the practice, retired, left the practice, and additional offices were added. In 2013 Dr. Thomas Jordan, who had become the Managing Partner in the practice passed away suddenly, but left a legacy of hard work, excellence in patient care, and devotion to the population of Harford and Baltimore Counties. The practice has continued to grow and to add new capabilities while maintaining our dedication to the best possible care for our patients with disorders of the Ears, Nose and Throat.
7 Reasons to Visit
- We believe that educated patients are the best patients.
We provide our patients with educational materials about hearing loss and the technology options available in order to help you make informed choices about your hearing care.
- Our expertise and variety of services mean you get the care you deserve.
- Detailed audiometric testing means we address the specific nature of your unique hearing loss.
- State-of-the-art hearing aids optimize your ability to hear.
- We offer exact hearing aid fitting and programming to your satisfaction.
- Exceptional follow-up care means you get ongoing, personalized customer service.
- We absolutely love what we do!